8 Ağustos 2010 Pazar

New regulation on English/French language requirements for Immigration

As of June 26, 2010, with the new Ministerial Instruction, all applicants under Federal Skilled Worker and Canadian Experience Class Immigration, must provide an eligible test result as a proof of their skills and knowledge on English or French.

Eligible tests are IELTS (General test) AND CELPIP for English and TEF for French.

Connecting to Canada
Canadian Immigration Consultancy &
Education Advising

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder